MCP6000 - FS/HS
Maximum paving width in full section operation: 5,20 metres.
Maximum height of the canal in slope paving: 3,00 metres.
consult for options available.
- fuel tank: 250 litres capacity
- hydraulic oil tank: 620 litres capacity.
Control system for steering and levelling
the machine have manual and automatic control system. When in automatic mode the electronic over hydraulic assembly controls the grade, cross slope, forward and reserve steering.
Frame and extensions
rectangular tube, steel grade S275J2H.
- fixed and variable displacement pumps
- over sized oil cooling system suitable for tropical climate with fun hydraulically powered.
Hydraulic oil filtration
- 20 micron absolute filter on return line
- 10 micron absolute pressure filter on levelling and steering valves line
- 90 micron set of filters on suction lines.
twelve hydraulic vibrator circuits with individual variable speed control. The speed is continuously adjustable from 0 to 10000 R.P.M. by suitable hydraulic oil flow regulators. The automatic on-off control for the vibrators is synchronised with the machine forward movement.
Twelve hydraulic stinger type vibrators.
- two hydraulically powered, gear-driven. Gear unit reduction rate i=142.
- Dimensions: 4.350 x 561 x 849 mm. (L x W x H). Pad width: 400 mm.
Ground pressure: approximate 1 Kg/cm2 with weight evenly distributed.
Hydraulically driven, variable speed concrete charging conveyor. The rubber belt width is 500 mm. The rubber belt speed is continuously adjustable from 0 to 90 m/min.
reversible 330 mm. diameter. Hydraulic drive.
pressurised tank, 500 litres capacity. The air compressor has capacity of 300 cc. Max pressure set at 8 bars.
ranging from 16 to 22 ton.s depending from canal size.
Send us your request
Have we convinced you? If you need further information or a quote for your next machine, please fill out and submit the form below. Our sales staff will contact you shortly to answer your questions.